About Devil's Kitchen Water District (DKH2O)
Devil's Kitchen Water District (DKH2O) was established in 1976 to provide water to Grassy Township in Williamson County in Southern Illinois. The new water supply system initially served about 282 customers. Today, DKH2O provides water to over 550 customers. The water that we supply to our customers come from Lake Egypt water District and the city of Carbondale.
A copy can be picked up the office.
Led by a seven member board of directors and three employees, DKWD strives to provide their district customers with fresh palatable water, free of contamination and at an economical rate.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Evan Buffington - Chairman
- Stephen Wilson - Vice Chairman
- Jon Geiger - Trustee
- Stephan Lay - Trustee
- Mark Warnecke - Trustee
- Richard Pisoni - Trustee
- Pam Rizkallah - Trustee
- Tim Yancey - General Manager / Treasurer / Board Secretary
- Richard Pisoni - Maintenance Assistant (Part-time)
- Michal Ogden - Office Assistant (Part Time)